Thursday, September 30, 2010

Anne Geddes; Baby Photographer ,


Anne was born in Queensland, Australia, on September 13, 1956, the third daughter in the family. Raised in North Queensland, Australia, Anne and her four sisters, Susan, Kaye, Sally, and Helen, Liked , horseback riding, mustering cattle, and swimming in flooded creek beds during the wet season.


starting from when she first picked up a camera to pursue portraiture in 1982, to 2009 when the Professional Photographers of America  honored Anne with its Nice Lifetime Achievement Award  and beyond. She is a Wonderful Photographer , Her Designs are Flawless .
                              
  Anne Says "I went to an exhibition of Bird's nests and they stopped me in my tracks.
The emotional response I had to the nests was overwhelming!

Everything started again. Everything just kind of came back and I felt really inspired
to start photographing again.

I think it was just that whole mothering instinct at work; everything about
(the nests) was just so nurturing and I remember walking out,
getting in the car and phoning my husband Kel and saying "


                                               SOME OF ANNE GEDDES PHOTO'S .



No comments:

Post a Comment